Digital Workers are an alternative to traditional IT automation, and companies are currently using these BOTS to perform rule-based, repetitive tasks. Eventually, businesses will be able to automate more complex tasks using these Digital Workers. So, what are some examples of digital and functions where Digital Workers are particularly helpful?
Energy and Utilities:
Electric, Gas, and Water
Oil and Gas
Functions that can be automated:
- Data Monitoring
- Collections Payment Processing
Benefits of Digital Workers/RPA
- Enables employees to achieve significant productivity gains of over 40 percent
- Analyze massive amounts of data rapidly and accurately
- Solve complex problems in seconds/minutes
- Flexible and scalable virtual workforce
- Produce work that is error-free and free of duplication
- BOTS do not get tired and work 24/7/365
- Quick learners that can be taught to perform new tasks easily
- Minimize investments in IT integration by working with existing landscape
Choosing the right processes to automate is the key to success.
Not all processes are suitable for automation. Processes that have high elements of human decision-making are not good candidates for automation, while other processes that have many repeatable tasks are perfect candidates for RPA. It's of the utmost importance to set criteria for selecting which processes to automate and which processes should not be automated. We recommend developing a proof-of-concept to determine the feasibility of RPA and to avoid automating the wrong processes.
Our RPA division can take you every step of the way. The following services are also available a la carte.
- Advisory and Strategic Planning: Assessing the technology environment to define the roadmap.
- Platform Selection: Choose the right RPA tool that best matches your requirements. We help our clients decide which tool is best suited to their business.
- Creating a pilot: Proof-of-concept to validate feasibility.
- Development: Design, implement, test, and deploy the RPA solution.
RPA Technology Partnerships
There are many instances where it is not practical to automate a big process fully. Most processes require a human component to make decisions and continue to the next stage. In such cases where a vast amount of knowledge cannot be effectively defined into algorithms, RPA is not conducive to the process automation, and human intervention is necessary. That's when Machine Learning (ML) comes into play to solve the "knowledge problem."
Machine Learning is an emerging technology and has matured to a degree where it can be applied to solve real-life problems. ML essentially works on the principle of encapsulating large amounts of data (or knowledge) into some form of mathematical model. The model can then be utilized to apply this knowledge for solving complex problems through automation.
The Machine Learning Process
Machine learning works as follows: Employees work in a particular department, or do certain tasks, many times or for many years, and apply the knowledge gained to decide what actions to take, therefore eventually creating a process. ML is applied to a multitude of problems where there is access to large volumes of historical data which can be used to predict or define decision-making in certain areas. Unlike developing an algorithm, ML is based on building a repository or knowledge base. Think introducing a SMART AGENT into the RPA process. The Digital Worker becomes "smarter" and more efficient by gathering additional information to make more accurate decisions.
Many RPA platforms, like Blue Prism, UiPath, and Automation Anywhere have developed robust ecosystems and are implementing their own powerful Machine Learning algorithms. With the combination of RPA and ML, BOTS are now capable of capturing previously unidentifiable data like signatures, images (in under 100 milliseconds), complex application automation, and image recognition optimization.
RPA Technology Partnerships
Robotic Process Automation is a process automation technology that uses software robots or “Digital Workers” to automate repetitive tasks and manual processes and augment the work of your employees. RPA interacts seamlessly across desktop software, traditional enterprise browser-based systems, and web sites to aggregate data, transform it into actionable information, trigger responses to communicate with other applications, and execute repetitive work.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) has made a global impact by increasing efficiency, productivity, and profitability across all digital. Today, RPA is no longer limited to predefined tasks and data. AI-based “cognitive BOTS” are capable of handling ambiguity and making decisions like their human counterparts.
Combining RPA and AI mimics human activity through machine vision, speech recognition, and pattern detection capabilities. This combination can handle structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data. Machine Learning lets BOTS learn how to process, as well as improve processes, that lead to probabilistic behavior.
RPA and AI are two horizontal technologies that are distinct in their goals and interfaces.
AI is a horizontal technology that makes decisions about data. Sometimes it makes decisions, or predictions, based on rules that humans manually write, and sometimes it makes decisions based on numeric parameters that it arrived at after much trial and error.
Advances in AI allow us to make more accurate decisions about the data we’re looking at. In some cases, that accuracy can surpass human accuracy.
RPA and AI overlap in that you can infuse RPA with AI. Useful applications of AI-powered RPA often include image recognition and text analysis.
Here are two examples of how AI-Powered RPA can make technology even more efficient:
Cognitive Document Automation
CDA processes structured and unstructured content, especially in business systems that entail the handling of documents. An AI-powered RPA solution can become increasingly efficient over time. As more documents are processed, the solution learns how to intelligently manage variations independently of the channels the information is exchanged through (whether electronic channels like email and web portals, or physical paper). CDA delivers the greatest accuracy, efficiency, and consistency and dynamically adapts to your evolving processes.
Intelligent Screen Automation (ISA)
ISA uses artificial neural networks to analyze an image of an application. For example, where applications are running on Citrix or other remote desktop environments, and only image data is available, there is no direct access to the application and its objects. As virtualization is used almost everywhere, this becomes an increasing issue for RPA solutions to connect and work with environments that only return image data. ISA addresses this issue by automatically creating user interface objects for the robot designer to use in building the software robot. This results in significantly faster robot development and avoids the issue of screen resolution standardization, because the robot does not depend on screen position to select menu items or buttons when performing tasks.
CDA and ISA are the most requested AI technologies to be leveraged with RPA, but there are many more. For example, AI services such as Google Vision, IBM Watson, and several chatbot services can be easily leveraged by an enterprise-class RPA solution. In those cases, AI is consumed as a service to help the BOTS intelligently perform tasks.
How does it work?
RPA is the “hand”
AI is the “head”
RPA automates manual work of collecting information. AI automates the brain work by analyzing the information provided by RPA and either making a decision, or making a recommendation, to the human analyst so he or she can make quicker and more frequent decisions.
RPA and AI together make up the new smart digital workforce that frees human workers to be more effective at their jobs and aids in better decision-making.
Cloud represents a new paradigm in business and technology; one that provides more scalability and greater flexibility for both IT requirements and application services. Cloud technology provides a cost-effective way to meet rapidly evolving market requirements.
Whether enabling mobility, collaboration, or innovation in Machine Learning, Big Data, and IoT, Cloud empowers businesses to optimize and streamline their operations and processes for a competitive advantage.
- Industry-specific Solutions
- Cloud Transformation
- Cloud Platforms
- Cloud Engineering
- Cloud Security
- Business Continuity
- Accessibility and Reliability
- Critical File Security
- Reduced Costs
- Optimized Efficiency
- Enhanced Collaboration and Communication
- Scalable and Flexible
The SAP HANA Cloud Platform (HCP) is a Platform-As-A-Service model used for creation of new applications to run and expand existing SAP applications. Most of the SAP cloud services, such as SuccessFactors, use the HANA Cloud Platform to build customizations. Its key functionalities include analytics, mobile services, transactions, collaboration, security, and integration. The platform can also serve as an Enterprise Portal.
As an application service, SAP HANA Cloud Platform offers:
As a database service, SAP HANA Cloud Platform offers:
What We Do
Wise Men's SAP practice helps in managing services across various SAP Modules. Our strength lies in our highly experienced SAP team with deep industry proficiency, technical knowledge, and superior delivery processes and schedules.
- We offer a comprehensive range of custom-fit, future-proof SAP services to help organizations streamline, innovate, and grow.
- We specialize in providing Application Management Services based on SAP technology.
- As an SAP Services Partner, we are positioned to plan, implement, and maintain intricate SAP engagements - while achieving the greatest business value.
- We deliver enterprise solutions across various digital. Wise Men offers platforms such as HANA, SimpleFinance (S/4HANA), and Fiori to organizations across all business functions.
Our approach to SAP implementation is highly specialized and in-line with industry best practices. Compliance is secured in every phase of implementation or upgrade, enabling organizations to realign internal controls and mitigate critical process risks.
Microsoft Azure is a recognized leader in both private and public cloud. It's an open cloud, giving users the option to choose the technology they want to work with or have already invested in. Azure provides a fully integrated set of Iaas and Paas capabilities, which complement and integrate with on-premises systems.
Azure offers a growing collection of integrated cloud services and functionalities - analytics, computing, database, mobile, storage, web - which seamlessly integrate with your local environment for ultimate flexibility, efficiency, and scalability.
As a Microsoft Partner, we have the skills and experience to help customers migrate to the cloud. Each client project leverages our expertise to maximize results of the Azure architecture.
- Improved business agility
- Better control and compliance
- Reduced time-to-market
- Optimized cost savings
While Azure provides the architectural cloud building blocks, Wise Men provides the integration strategy and expertise to create vertical and horizontal solutions that solve client problems and enhance operations.
What We Do
Wise Men delivers a holistic set of cloud advisory, transformational, and managed services, as well as proficiency in building innovative digital solutions on the Azure platform. We can help you get the most from Azure through our:
- Cloud-First Vision: We share Microsoft's cloud-first vision, and we have the expertise to architect, integrate, secure, and govern solutions based on the Microsoft cloud across multiple systems and devices.
- Application Modernization Specialists: Wise Men has helped our clients modernize their applications since 2000, and we combine that experience with our cloud knowledge to help you see results.
- Cloud-Driven Analytics Expertise: We provide cloud-scale data and analytics solutions that integrate data and business processes.
- Managed Service Options: Our services are flexible to meet your changing business needs. Add on options for a tailored suite of services.
- Leading Agile and DevOps Capabilities: We can maximize the rapid iteration characteristic of the cloud to help quickly realize value.
- Private, Public, and Hybrid Cloud Experience: Our specialization across cloud options enables us to provide our clients with a custom-fit solution.
Wise Men leverages the power of the Google Cloud platform so that our clients can spend less time managing infrastructure, provisioning servers, and configuring networks. With powerful analytics and machine learning, your company can get back to critical daily operations and doing what it does best.
Why Google Cloud Platform?Future Proof Infrastructure
This solution is highly secure, high-performance, global, cost-effective, and constantly improving. The Google cloud platform is built for the long haul.Server Less - Just Code
Grow and expand hassle-free, from prototype to production to planet-scale, without any need to worry about capacity, reliability, or performance.Seriously Powerful Data and Analytics
Tap into big data from Google Cloud to find answers to build better products and answer your queries quicker.
Google Cloud Platform Service Portfolio:
- Application Development
- Cloud Migration
- Cloud Automation
- Storage Architecture and Management
- On-Premises-Cloud Integration
- 24/7 Monitoring and Maintenance
Our Salesforce experts can help you efficiently implement, integrate, and customize your Salesforce® platform to ensure that you make the most of its features and capabilities.
- Planning and Implementation
- CRM Optimization
- Configuration and Administration
- Training and User Adoption
- Community Cloud
- Re-implementation Services
Planning and Implementation
Whether you're newly implementing Salesforce or hoping to expand its use into other parts of your business, our Saleseforce certified admins, developers, and consultants are Sales Cloud®, Service Cloud®, Community Cloud™, and development experts. We can help guide you through the initial planning phase, work through process definition, and perform the actual Salesforce implementation.
Our CRM Effectiveness Assessment takes you and your users to the next level. Our Salesforce consultants will provide a full assessment of your current usage model by executing discovery interviews with key members of your Sales, Marketing, and Management teams. The result is a complete analysis with an actionable plan that allows you to optimize Salesforce features, improve usability, and maximize underutilized tools.
Configuration and Administration
Our Salesforce consultants are certified in Salesforce implementation and administration, enabling us to help you gain maximum benefit from all standard Salesforce functionality. Moreover, thanks to our wealth of "assembly" experience, we're also able to recommend best practices in the use of Salesforce by companies just like yours - whether this comes from standard functionality or other more advanced features, Wise Men is equipped to make informed recommendations.
Training and User Adoption
Ensuring the successful adoption of Salesforce by your team starts with effective training. From project team and administrator training to end user classes, we'll create the enablement program that meets the specific needs of your business.
Whether you want to create a place for better collaboration, or are looking for a better way to keep thousands of documents, files, and sales and marketing resources organized and accessible to partners, distributors, and employees, our extensive manufacturing knowledge, skill sets, and insight can help you design and implement a highly customized Salesforce Community Cloud.
If you've been running Salesforce for several years, gone through a significant business change, added employees, or simply need to configure new/more/less customizations in your system, a re-implementation might be just what you need to get a fresh start with Salesforce.
Cybersecurity is the protection of internet-connected systems - including hardware, software, and data - from cyberattacks. In a computing context, security is comprised of cybersecurity and physical security. Both are used by enterprises to protect against unauthorized access to data centers and other computerized systems. Information security (a subset of cybersecurity) is designed to maintain the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data.
Cybersecurity is essential to any company and is only increasing in necessity as the digital shift continues. Not only do we help your company prevent cyberattacks, but data breaches and identity theft that are often associated with them. Our cybersecurity services enable Risk Management and Mitigation.
Common Types of Cybersecurity Threats
- Malware: Any file or program used to harm or infiltrate a computer/device, such as viruses, trojan horses, and spyware.
- Ransomware: A type of malware that involves an attacker locking the victim's computer system, typically through encryption, and demanding payment to decrypt and unlock it.
- Social Engineering: An attack that relies on human interaction to trick users into breaking security procedures in order to gain sensitive information that is typically protected.
- Phishing: A form of fraud where bogus emails are sent to resemble emails from reputable sources, with the intent to steal sensitive data (such as credit card or login information).
Enterprises today are critically dependent on IT to conduct business operations. This dependence, coupled with increasing interconnectedness and rapidly evolving cyber threats, reinforces the need for senior management to be engaged and involved in understanding cybersecurity risk. This includes routinely discussing cybersecurity issues in meetings; monitoring and maintaining sufficient awareness of threats and vulnerabilities; establishing and maintaining a dynamic control environment; managing connections to third parties; developing and testing business continuity and disaster recovery plans that incorporate cyber incident scenarios.
Wise Men Consultants performs cybersecurity assessments to determine any security threats and the risk level facing your organization. These risk assessments identify, estimate, and prioiritize risks to organizational operations, assets, individuals, and other organziations resulting from the use of information systems.
The need for organizations to protect their information has grown exponentially with continuous technological advances. With a signifcant increase in data threats and breaches, there is a demand for tangible assurance about the security of personal/company data. Our cybersecurity assessments provide an independent and in-depth review of your system to protect information assets against relevant threats.
Reasons to perform a cybersecurity risk assessment:
- Reduce long-term costs
- Provide a template for future assessments
- Provide organizations with greater self-awareness
- Avoid breaches and other security incidents
- Improve communication practices and understanding
Three types of assessments can be conducted:
- Cybersecurity Audits evaluate and demonstrate compliance with narrow, specific regulatory requirements.
- Vulnerability Assessments evaluate an organization's hardware, software, and procedures against a list of known vulnerabilities and best practices as set by the manufacturer.
- Penetration Testing is a special kind of vulnerability assessment that involves active evaluation as opposed to passive inventories.
Our assessments help our clients answer the following questions:
- How effective is your security?
- Have you been breached, and if so, what assets were compromised?
- How can you mitigate the results of a breach?
- Who is attacking you and what are they after?
- What are the security risks associated with an impending merger or acquisition?
- What programs and procedures can you implement to prevent future attacks?
Benefits of performing a data security assessment:
- Defining risk management strategies
- Thorough assessment of an organization's cybersecurity preparedness
- Clearly identifying and determining an organization's overall cyber risk
- Aligning an organization's cybersecurity position with its risks
- Having a defined project plan and process for reaching and demonstrating compliance
- Formally stating the risk management practices that are missing along with specific actions to take
Analytics is the scientific process of discovering and communicating the meaningful patterns which can be found in data. It is concerned with turning raw data into insight for making better decisions. Analytics relies on the application of statistics, computer programming, and operations research in order to quantify and gain understanding of the meaning of data. Analytics is especially useful in areas that record a lot of data. It provides us with significant information within large quantities of data and makes sense of it. Analytics leads to finding the hidden knowledge within data.
Data Analytics occurs when businesses require information based on data that may not exist in the data warehouse and hence may not exist in current reports. Data analytics is the result of decision-makers thinking outside of the standard operations of the business. A data analyst might create an interface and pull data from one or more transactional systems into a temporary location to then be pulled into the data warehouse. Tools such as Excel, R, Python, and SQL are commonly used to produce different views and to identify data patterns.
Business Intelligence (BI) includes other areas of data exploration such as forecasting, predictive analysis, machine learning and statistics, master data management, mobile, embedded data visualization, and database technology like No SQL. The bottom line is that BI is not simply a single type of software. It's a group of applications that are used to transform data into information that can be readily consumed by the company's employees to monitor and execute their functions effectively.
Data Visualization is the graphical and numeric depiction of the data and data aggregates. There are three ways business users consume data using data visualization:
- Dashboards are a single page of key metrics represented by tables, charts, gauges, colors, and numbers; arranged and consolidated in such a way that the consumer can identify and focus on areas requiring immediate attention or more investigation.
- Reports are typically a multi-column list of transactions that has taken place between a certain date range, within a specific location or region, or by sales rep.
- Alerts typically prompt users to action or further investigation. They are based on one key metric and provide a warning that an event has just taken place that exceeds a meaningful self-defined threshold.
Some of the areas where companies will find analytics helpful are:
- Customer Insights
- Fraud and Risk Analysis
- Advertisement and Marketing
- Enterprise Decision Management
- Market Optimization and Modeling
Wise Men's data management services enable organizations to consolidate, transform, and improve data through advanced data integration and Master Data Management with appropriate governance and control. Our Data Modeling Services can be seamlessly integrated with legacy systems leading to enhanced productivity and reduced costs. With smart, advanced data integration, our solutions help you to get data in multiple formats with real-time, actionable insights.
Our data services broadly fall into the following categories:
- Data Modeling Services
- Data Discovery Services
- Data Quality Services
- Advanced Data Integration Services
- Master Data Management Services
- Metadata Management Services
- Data Governance and Mitigation Services
The Wise Men Difference
We have 23 years of deep industry experience delivering cost-effective data management services, enabling our clients to focus on their core competencies and enhance business productivity.
All projects are initiated without delay following our client consultation. Our dedicated teams of data management professionals work to ensure that all tasks are completed within the agreed upon delivery time.
We guarantee that all tasks are completed with greater than 99% accuracy.
We follow methodical and systematic procedures for all projects ensuring streamlined process flow from initiation to completion of the project.
Our clients have insight into their project status at all times and enjoy a direct point of contact with our support staff.
Your project can be scaled as dynamics of the project change; the project team can be quickly ramped up or down depending on project requirements.
Our processes and systems are compliant with all standard data security and confidentiality stipulations. As a CMMI Level 3 and ISO 27001 Certified company, we ensure that necessary practices are in place at all times to guarantee the safety of our client data.